HEALIUM HOT YOGA
At Healium Hot Yoga we believe in balance - which means we also understand the importance of a little "Me Time" especially for parents. That is why we are excited to offer Kid Care during select classes so everyone can experience the many benefits of a yoga practice! We are committed to offering quality care to your children and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with all of the information below.
Enjoy, and sweat the small stuff!
KID CARE GUIDELINES
• Children must be at least 1 year old to attend Kid Care at Healium Hot Yoga.
• Parents must register your child for Kid Care ahead of time (under your name) as space is very limited - currently space for 5 children at each class.
• If you register and can not make class please cancel within 2 hours of class so another parent might be able to take your spot. (Late cancellations or no shows will be subject to a $5 charge.)
• Parents and children should show up at least 15-20 minutes prior to class time to get child settled.
• Parent must stay at studio the entire time your child is in Kid Care.
• Kid Care at Healium Hot Yoga is open 15 min prior to class and 10 min post class.
CHILD CARE INFO
• Kid Care sitters will do their best to keep children happily entertained with toys, play, art, and other fun, screen-free activities.
• Parent might be asked to come check on child during class if their child is upset and can't be calmed in 15 minutes.
• Parent might be asked to come check on child during class if their child has an accident or needs a diaper change.
• Kid Care sitters do not change diapers.
• Kid Care sitters will not feed children.
• No food or beverages allowed in play room. (Water in a sealed bottle or cup is acceptable).
PLEASE BRING YOUR CHILD CLEAN, FED, AND READY TO PLAY!
• $3 for Kid Care Drop-In •
• $10 for Five Kid Care Visits •