When we shine our brightest, we give others permission to do the same. As we embrace the change of seasons, the beauty of beginnings, and the longer days of sunshine, let’s take a moment to pause, reflect, and radiate from the inside out. During this 2-hour workshop, create community with us through expressive and accessible movement - a heart-opening yoga practice that will simultaneously ground us and give us space to grow - along with gratitude glow activities, positive vibe visualizations, and community conversation and connection.
This 2-hour workshop includes:
- A beautiful, flowy, expressive yoga practice for all yogis to shine (props encouraged to support and promote relaxation)
- A safe space to deepen your practice (including personalized cues, modifications and assists to develop more curiosity and body awareness)
- A sweet blend of essential oils to enhance our sensory experience (please notify of any scent allergies)
- A few tools for you to incorporate into your life to invite more light and love for yourself and each other each day
- A tasty vegan treat and recipe
- And most importantly, lots of love!
“The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” - S. Ajna
This workshop will be gratitude pricing with a sliding scale. Suggested payment of $20-$40. please pay what you can! The most important thing is that if you feel called (even a piece of you), we’d love for you to be present with us.
Space is limited - please reserve your spot.
Please bring a yoga mat, blocks, blanket (any kind) and bolster (or couch cushion or doubly stuffed pillowcase) with you. A notebook and pen would be lovely too.
Angie Davis is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher with well over 1000 hours of teaching experience. Her practice on the mat began 10 years ago and her practice as a teacher began 5 years ago. She’s co-facilitated 10 200-hour wellness and yoga teacher trainings for educators through Breathe For Change. Her expertise is in leading asana, anatomy and transformational workshops. Her life’s work is grounded in sharing wellness practices such as accessible yoga, everyday mindfulness, nature reconnection, energizing lifestyle strategies, and joy-spreading community building. She loves nothing more than to support others on their wellness journeys, especially through the ebbs and flows of modern life busyness. How can we live with more ease, peace and joy and help others to do the same? My guiding mantra or phrase is: Be playful, Stay curious, Give love; and I look forward to sharing an experience that allows us to do just that together.